Heroes of a Broken Land Now Available!
From the AAA veteran Andrew Ellem over at Winged Pixel, comes the Fantasy RPG Heroes of a Broken Land.
Heroes of a Broken Land is a turn-based RPG that combines elements of first-person dungeon crawling with town management and exploration. Each world in the game is procedurally generated, which gives the player a different dungeon and and a new experience each time he/she plays.
In Heroes of a Broken Land, you will find a world that is broken and it will be up to the surviving wizards to put it back together. Unfortunately, these wizards are frozen in crystal form and cannot act alone. The wizards will be recruiting you, the players, to restore each part of this broken land.
Some key gameplay features include:
- Control one of 6 Wizards, each with their own unique power
- Construct your town, equip your heroes, upgrade buildings and ally with other towns to recruit more heroes
- Each game is procedurally generated and highly customizable, create anything from tiny fragments to enormous worlds
- Recruit from numerous Heroes, each unique with 15 classes and races to choose from
- Command up to 6 parties of 6 heroes each, even explore multi-party dungeons
Heroes of a Broken Land is now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. Go to their official site over at Winged Pixel and check it out. Give it a try. The game is also featured on Steam Greenlight so if you’ve time to spare head on over there and vote it up!
[Source: Winged Pixel]