Path of Exile Now Live!
After nine months of Open Beta fun, Grinding Gear Games has announced the official launch of Path of Exile.
Some content accompanying the official launch includes:
- The Scion Prestige class has three core attributes that allow her to develop almost any type of character build. Players must venture through the Path of Exile campaign on Normal Difficulty to unlock her as an accessible character.
- Domination and Nemesis challenge leagues. These leagues, like the Anarchy and Onslaught leagues, have a set of extremely difficult challenges to complete. These leagues will run until February 23, 2014.
- New gems and, thusly, new skills designed to synergize well with the Scion character class as well as provide additional options to other classes.
- New monsters and areas like new Gardens, Library, and Tower tilesets. These new monsters include six entirely new monster types and the new grand finale boss fight with Exile’s main antagonist, Dominus.
- New PvP game modes such as Dueling, Tournament Seasons, and Capture the Flag.
- The ability to create and join Guilds in order to play with friends and compete against rival groups.
For more information on this and to join the fun that’s raging online right now go to their official site.
[Source: Grinding Gear Games]