Indie Van Game Jam Kickstarter
From the indie game developer Binary Solo, formed by industry veterans Chad Stewart and Zeb West, comes the 8-episode comedic docu-drama web-series: The Indie Van Game Jam. Basically Chad and Zeb get in a van and visit 8 different indie developers while at the same time developing their own indie games.
Some of the locations they will be visiting for their web series are:
- Stoic Studios (The Banner Saga) in Austin, TX
- Indie Game Collective in Boston, MA
- ROB LACH (Pop: Methodology Experiment One) in Chicago, IL
- Oreganik (Chess Heroes) in Eugene, OR
- KLEI Entertainment (Don’t Starve, Mark of the Ninja) in Vancouver, British Columbia (Canada)
Some of the kickstarter prizes range from getting receiving credit in the development to receiving a copy of the series on DVD and digital copy. For more information, go to their kickstarter site.