NASCAR ’14 Announced For North America
Gentlemen, start your engines! Deep Silver announced yesterday that they would be publishing Eutechnyx’s upcoming NASCAR ’14 for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in North America. Fueled by the need for speed (and the title of Sprint Cup winner), NASCAR ’14 will offer fans the most complete experience yet. Want to see what features you’ll be able to find within NASCAR ’14? Look no further:
* NASCAR Highlights: Take advantage of “NASCAR Highlights” to determine the outcome of the biggest race thrills from the season. Eutechnyx recreates the action where the condition of the cars is exact, weather the same, track positions identical – the only difference is you!
* Career Mode: Work your way through the ranks in a comprehensive career mode; complete with custom car builds, sponsor acquisition, and R&D to get your team into victory lane.
* Official Teams & Tracks: Race against the official NASCAR teams & drivers on your favorite tracks from the high banks of Daytona, to the twists & turns of Sonoma, and exhilarating speed of Talladega.
* Leagues: Take competition to the next level and host online leagues with your friends, fully supported by statistics, challenges, rankings and replay.
* Online Multiplayer: Take advantage of dynamic skill-based matchmaking, tournaments, and easy drop in/out server browser functionality for a fair and enjoyable experience.
NASCAR ’14 is expected to be released in early 2014. The box art has not been officially released as there is a current campaign that lets fans vote for their favorite driver to grace the cover. Presented by Walmart, the “Drive for the Cover” campaign will run to the end of the 2013 Sprint Cup season and will be updated weekly until one driver remains. To vote for your favorite driver, be sure to visit the website. The winning driver who will be featured on the cover of NASCAR ’14 will be announced in December.
[Source: Deep Silver]