Let’s Sing And Dance Release Date Announced
Whether it’s one that lets you jam out with plastic instruments or show off those killer dance moves, music games have always been popular. Especially at parties. Deep Silver and Voxler Games announced today that the newest dance game, Let’s Sing and Dance, will be released on October 9, 2013 globally. It is a Xbox 360 exclusive and uses the Kinect to track up to two players’ moves as they dance to one of twelve songs available in the game. Oh, did we mention that it also allows for an unlimited number of singers to belt out the tunes to their favorite tracks?
You can check out the full list of tracks below.
· Lady Gaga – Born This Way
· LMFAO – Party Rock Anthem
· Maroon 5 feat. Christina Aguilera – Moves Like Jagger
· Miley Cyrus – Can’t Be Tamed
· Flo Rida feat. Ke$ha – Right Round
· Ini Kamoze – Here Comes The Hotstepper
· Aretha Franklin – Think
· Noisettes – Don’t Upset The Rhythm
· Duffy – Mercy
· Queen – Crazy Little Thing Called Love
· Far East Movement – Like A G6
· Bruno Mars – The Lazy Song
· Medley – Moves Like Jagger, Can’t Be Tamed, The Lazy Song, Don’t Upset The Rhythm
Let’s Sing and Dance will be priced at $9.99 when it goes live on the Xbox Live network on October 9.
[Source: Deep Silver]