Digital Reality Announces Bang Bang Racing, Coming Soon to PSN, XBLA, and PC
Digital Reality made an announcement yesterday that Bang Bang Racing, a fast-paced family-friendly racing title is set to be released for the PC, PSN, and Xbox Live Arcade.
Bang Bang Racing looks to be the complete racing experience, allowing gamers to speed down all courses while they fine-tune their driving skills. An intuitive control system and exciting tracks are sure to please and entertain the family for endless hours. What racing fan doesn’t like to be fast, furious, and one step ahead of the competitors? Gamers can in Bang Bang Racing by finding shortcuts, making repairs to your car in the pit lane, and dominating your opponents with the top-down view.
The features listed below should make Bang Bang Racing very stunning and appealing to every member of the family.
- Multiple exotic racing locations from all around the world
- Nine challenging reversible circuits varied with unique shortcuts
- 20 unique vehicles and eight colorful skins, all spread across four distinct classes, including racing muscle cars, stock car series, world endurance championship and Formula One open wheel cars.
- Take on your friends in Bang Bang Racing in local split screen multiplayer (up to four players), and prove your dominance by earning and showing off your honors and achievements with extensive Friends and Global Leaderboards!
- Face dynamic, interactive objects like cones or exploding barrels that make every race unpredictable – be sure to pay attention to the variable surface conditions that will affect how your car performs, like snow, sand, water and oil.
With an unique style to it, Bang Bang Racing looks to be a sure thing of getting the family together for some fast-paced racing and white-knuckle excitement. Pricing and a release date has not been made known yet but stay tuned as we keep you updated. Until then, take a peek at these lovely screens.
[Source: Digital Reality]