Contest: Win Bastion or Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Microsoft’s Summer of Arcade is over, and this year had some truly great games. Two of these phenomenal titles were Bastion and Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet, which received a 9.5 and 9 score, respectively. In case you missed the opportunity to play these games when they released, Vivid Gamer is going to give you the chance to win a code for each. Entering is simple: just leave a comment with your favorite Summer of Arcade title (from this year, or a past year), and why it’s your favorite.
How To Enter
- Leave a comment below stating your favorite Summer of Arcade title from this year or a past year.
- Bonus Entry: Follow us on Twitter and retweet the contest.
- Bonus Entry: Like our Facebook page, and like the contest.
- Bonus Entry: Retweet one (or all) of our Summer of Arcade Reviews: Bastion, Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet, or Toy Soldiers.
The only requirement is the first step; doing the others will increase your chances of winning (think of it as buying several tickets to a raffle).
We will pick the winners at random by drawing names, with two possible winners. One person will win the code for Bastion, the other for Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet.
- You must have a US XBL Account in order to enter (as codes are region-locked).
- You must be at least 13 years of age to enter.
- You must use a REAL email in your comment so we can contact you if you win.
- Please: each person can only enter once – if we discover you are using multiple emails to enter, you will be disqualified.
- Following Vivid Gamer on Twitter or Liking Vivid Gamer on Facebook are not required to enter, and those who already do won’t be penalized: let us know in your comment if you already like/follow us!
- Contest ends August 31, 2011 at 6PM PST. All emails with entries must be received by this time; any entries received after this time will not be eligible.
- One code will be awarded per winner, at random.
- The winners will be announced and notified within one week of contest end, no later than September 7, 2011.
- Vivid Gamer is not responsible for any problems winners may have in redeeming codes.
Good luck to everyone!